Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    t_dofford Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2011, 04:32 AM
    Computer won't download anything
    What wronge with computer it won't download anything,not evenin for the first time I got it.If you have answer please help me figure out why!!
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2011, 05:04 AM

When you try to download something, what happens? Let us know what windows open and what messages you get.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Mar 26, 2011, 12:20 PM

There are many things that can cause this. We need more info!
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

May 28, 2011, 12:52 PM
    If your trying to download files from work you administrator might have restricted you. If at home it might corrupt browser software or firewall settings.

-Corrupt Browser-
    Try a different browser like Mozilla Fire Fox or Google chrome. If they work then the problem probably lies with the current browser.
    If the other browsers work yet you liked to keep the current browser then download the Latest version and install it. Also delete all history, cookies, temp files and restore you browser's default settings.

-Firewall-
    Restore default firewall settings and make sure you browser is added to your firewall's Safe, Accepted or Trusted list.

Hope this helps :)

Cheers
    Grant

TURTLE MAN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2013, 06:51 PM
    Your download was downtangoed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't download anything on my computer [ 3 Answers ]

I can't download Yahoo toolbar or anything please help me?

My computer can't download anything [ 21 Answers ]

I deleted some files on my computer and installed Office 2007. Now I get files that are numbers and letters all over the place. When I try to get into any exe program it says that "windows cannot open this file: rundll.exe or fstrui.exe, etc.. etc.. Then it says to "Use the Web or Select from the...

I cannot download anything on my computer! [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to download the lates itunes on my computer, but my computer won't let me. It says I need Windows XP, but I have that already. I think it's because my computer is quite old and has a celeron processor. I also didn't have it connected to the internet for about a year last year, so I...

Computer won't let me download [ 1 Answers ]

Every time I try to download something, like Java or spyware, or anything like that, a box pops up, kind of like the box that pops up on internet explorer and it says what an error has occures and tells me to try again later and send error report. Please help I can't listen to music or watch...

View more questions Search