Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    veenacharals Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2011, 08:59 PM
    15 line free verse about love!
    I need a 15 line free verse poem about love asap:/ any help is appreciated:)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 24, 2011, 09:10 PM

What have you got so far?

Have you decided what you want to write about?

No one on this site will write the poem for you, but we're more then happy to read it and give you some advice when you're done.

This is your homework and you have to put in the effort. Site rules state that we cannot and will not do homework for anyone on this site.

So get to writing, and when you're done we'll be more then happy to read it and give you our thoughts.
    veenacharals Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2011, 09:23 PM
    I want to write about the pain I felt of someone cheating on me. The thing is, I have the hardest time getting started but once I do get started I'm good from there

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

15 line free verse poem about english [ 4 Answers ]

I neeed hel on my emglish homework.. and I'm not really good at poems..! HELP ! I need a 15 line free verse poem about anglish.. or graduation! :'(

How do I write a free verse poem about yourself [ 8 Answers ]

They could have a central theme or focus I have to write five or six of these poems

Free verse poems [ 5 Answers ]

I need help with a free verse poem for english please help

I need to know how to write a free verse poem about myself [ 3 Answers ]

My homework assignment is to write a personal poem about myself and has to include the following: 1. 20 lines in length 2. Creative title 3. Describe elements of your own birth 4. Describe personality and appearance 5. include one descriptive simile 6. comparing yourself to a color 7....

View more questions Search