Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shonta23847 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2011, 04:57 PM
    .could I be pregnant.? Hope so
    Hey guys. I'm 17 years old an on the 12march I had my period and I went off on the18/19 and on the 22nd which was two days ago I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. Now starting today the 24th I have had mild cramping all day on and off AND when I went to use the restroom I saw like pink spills in my panties along with whiteish discharge. Could I be pregnant. This is the first time something like this happened.!
    rrodriguez32 Posts: 16, Reputation: 4

Mar 29, 2011, 01:06 PM
    If I were you, I would NOT be trying to have a baby at 17. Take it from me... I got pregnant at the age of 17 and had my son at the age of 18. It's not a good idea. You are still so young yourself and you need to take the time to grow up and be able to make CERTAIN that you have your education under your belt as well as making sure that you can afford to have a baby. Times are tough and REAL life is hard! Use your head and DON'T depend on becoming part of the "system" as a means of taking care of a child. USE YOUR HEAD!!
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2011, 01:13 PM

At this point it would be too early to confirm. Wait until your next expected period and if it doesn't come, take a test.

At 17, you are way too young to be having children. Next time, please use protection. You and your boyfriend aren't even married. What makes you think he'll stick around for the next 18-19 years if you do get pregnant? How will you finish school? Do you have a steady job? A job that will allow you maternity leave, and to be able to put food on the table, gas in the car (do you even have a car?), the baby in daycare, a roof over yours and your child's head? And then there's diapers, diaper wipes, bottles and formula, clothes (babies grow quickly, plan for new clothes every few weeks basically), toys (another thing babies quickly outgrow). And then there's doctor's appointments. Both prenatal appointments for you, the hospital bill when you deliver. Then after babies need lots of regular check-ups and what not. And that's just all assuming you have a healthy pregnancy and baby. If anything goes wrong, that's more doctor bills. And do you even have insurance for you and a child?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex girlfriend Pregnant! Any hope of getting back together one day? [ 120 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I finished 2 weeks ago. I knew in a way that things were not right for a few weeks, I'd noticed a sudden coldness and hostility. I'd questioned her about going out because I suspecte she would be cheating, though I back-tracked immediately. I made an issue of an ex...

Hope I'm pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Im trying to get pregnant.. I had intercourse during my ovlulation... Now I have gotten my period early and don't know if I should still take a pregnancy test... Could I still be pregnant?

I wan't to be pregnant.I hope this is it. [ 11 Answers ]

Hello ladies... I posted earlier this week and I am back again with follow up... I ovulated on 8/22/07, had intercourse on the 23rd 24th and thereafter... on 10dpo I experienced brown/pink spotting for about 3 days no pad needed... but a liner was sufficient.. my AF was due on this tues 4th and I...

Cycles mixed up hope I am pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

My Husband and I have been trying to conceive for the past year. My cycles have been normal my whole life. The first 8 cycles had been extremely regular all from 28-31 CD(29,30,30,29,31,31,28,30) and then the last 3 had been alarmingly short which I have never had, (22, 25 22) and now I am two...

View more questions Search