Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 24, 2011, 05:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bethanyjaynee View Post
    ive been having 'sex' since my 13th birthday normally when ive had sex the boys have there own potection.
    I didn't read this whole thread, but the above leapt out at me. You've been having sex since you were 13? With multiple partners? And your surprised you got pregnant? Girl, take this as a wake up call. Whatever you decide to do your life HAS to change. Whether you decide to have the baby and try to raise it or give it up for adoption or abort it. Your life changes. You need to stop being a slut and have more respect for yourself. You need serious counseling and soon.
    bethanyjaynee Posts: 56, Reputation: -2
    -

Mar 24, 2011, 05:35 PM
    The party I went too was exsacclay 12 weeks and two days ago!
    I am around 12 weeks pregnant.
    I had sex again after the party like 6/7 days after so I'm pretty sure it would be the guy at the party wouldn't you think that as well?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 24, 2011, 05:38 PM
    im more bothered on the fact that im 14 pregnant with a 16 year old and im not sure what im doing with my life.
    I'm bothered by the fact that two young teens would make a major decision like this without consulting with adults first.

No matter what you decide to do, there will be repercussions.

Did you have any plan for your life, or have you been living for the moment with no thought for the future?
    -

Mar 24, 2011, 05:40 PM
    And Scott Gem.
    I lost my virginty on my 13th birthday yes I bet there's millions of other girls that did the same.
    &im not a 'slut' because I was in a long relationship which I broke up from on a month before my 14th birthday therefore I've slept with the person I went out with the person at this party and the person I had unprotected sex with 5/6 days after the party!-ive slept with him before though.
    So stop going on like I've slept with 200 guys because I Haven't.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 24, 2011, 05:42 PM
    the party i went too was exsacclay 12 weeks and two days ago!
    i am around 12 weeks pregnant.
    i had sex again after the party like 6/7 days after so im pretty sure it would be the guy at the party wouldnt you think that aswell?
    Not necessarily.
    -

Mar 24, 2011, 05:43 PM
    'The Future'
    You ask if I had made plans for the future and in fact I have.
    I had options day at school.
    And I picked my GCSE's I'm going too be taking next year and I've also decided that I'd like too go too college and too performing arts I already have a weekend job at my auntys hairdresser so I'm already earning abit of money too myself at 14.
    -
    I did see a baby in my future but ovbiously not so early on in my life.
    -

Mar 24, 2011, 05:48 PM
    Yes but if I was pregnant with the person I had sex with after the party I would be 11weeks pregnant.
    And I'm 12weeks and abit.
    Therefore I think I'm pregnant with the person from the party.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 24, 2011, 05:50 PM
    yes but if i was pregnant with the person i had sex with after the party i would be 11weeks pregnant.
    and im 12weeks and abit.
    therefore i think im pregnant with the person from the party.
    How do you know you're 12 weeks along?

"i think" isn't good enough.
    -

Mar 24, 2011, 05:51 PM
    'The Future'
    You ask if I had made plans for the future and in fact I have.
    I had options day at school.
    And I picked my GCSE's I'm going too be taking next year and I've also decided that I'd like too go too college and too performing arts I already have a weekend job at my auntys hairdresser so I'm already earning abit of money too myself at 14.
    -
    I did see a baby in my future but ovbiously not so early on in my life.
    -

Mar 24, 2011, 05:53 PM
    I know I'm 12weeks and abit gone because I took a clear blue pregnancy test these tests don't just say your pregnant they say around how far gone you are as mine said 12-13weeks.
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Mar 24, 2011, 06:13 PM

Without any names or judgments, I am going to ask you: do you plan on going to a doctor right now? Do you plan on calling the hotlines linked here before?

You don't want to tell your parents-but what if you decide to keep the baby?

These are serious questions that you need to figure out, and now. We can tsk tsk tsk at you all we want, but you've already gotten yourself in this situation and you need to speak to a professional. There's nothing else I can tell you. Discuss your options and then YOU choose for YOURSELF.

And now you know that birth control isn't a guarantee about pregnancy. Having unprotected sex, well, that should go without saying.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 24, 2011, 06:14 PM

I said slut and I meant slut. I don't know where you get the idea that you have to sleep with 100s of guys to qualify as a slut. A slut is someone who engages in sex for the sake of sex. And that appears to describe you.

Someone gave you medication to make your period easier. But since that medication also helps prevent pregnancy, you took that as a license to have sex. You may have your head together in other things, but you have been behaving like a slut and I'm going to call them as I see them. If you don't like being called a slut, then stop behaving like one.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 24, 2011, 06:22 PM
    i know im 12weeks and abit gone because i took a clear blue pregnancy test these tests dont just say your pregnant they say around how far gone you are as mine said 12-13weeks.
    I'm sorry to tell you that's not exact. Getting pregnant and knowing who the father is, if you've had multiple partners around the same time, isn't an exact science.
    -

Mar 24, 2011, 06:23 PM
    I think you will find 'sex' is a natural thing Scott.
    &yes I had sex at a young age but I had sex on my 13th birthday after I had been with someone for 4months its not like I went YES its my 13th birthday lets have sex with any guy out there I lost my virginity too someone that ment/means a lot too me and label me as what you want because iknow for a fact I am not a slut.
    -
    And basically your labelling anyone that 13+ and that has sex as a slut I will think you will find most 13 year olds are having sex nowa days.
    -
    &southamerica I would ring one of the hotlines but I live in england all of the hotlines are for america!
    &i plan too go too a doctors very soon I'm going too sign too a new doctors one of which my cousin doesn't work at.
    IF I keep the baby then I guess my parents will have too know.
    So I would probably tell them after I'm 3months gone because before your 3months there's a chance you can still loose the baby and w.e so I want to make sure on what I'm doing first.
    -
    I'm still really confused though not sure what I want right now-maybe too be someone else?

-

Mar 24, 2011, 06:29 PM
    Omg so now the person I thought was the dad might not be the dad.
    GREATTT even more worrying now.
    Do I tell both of the boys that I slept with about the baby or neither?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 24, 2011, 06:29 PM
    i would ring one of the hotlines but i live in england all of the hotlines are for america!
    The first link included England.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 24, 2011, 06:32 PM
    i think you will find 'sex' is a natural thing Scott.
    &yes i had sex at a young age but i had sex on my 13th birthday after i had been with someone for 4months its not like i went YES its my 13th birthday lets have sex with any guy o
    Hmmmm, how did my boyfriend of six years (age 15-21) and I control ourselves and not have sex?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 24, 2011, 06:35 PM

CareConfidential Online - Pregnancy and Abortion Counselling

Helplines - NCT
    -

Mar 24, 2011, 06:36 PM
    That's your dicission on whether you wanted too have sex or not but he asked me and I felt ready we had been together for 4months and for me that was long enough.
    It felt right with him I felt special when I was with him.
    -
    &its not that you controlled yourself it's that you made a dicission within you relationship not too have sex.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 24, 2011, 06:39 PM
    thats your dicission on wether you wanted too have sex or not but he asked me and i felt ready we had been together for 4months and for me that was long enough.
    it felt right with him i felt special when i was with him.
    -
    &its not that you controlled yourself its that you made a dicission within you relationship not too have sex.
    No, we controlled ourselves (it was tough, but we did it) AND made the decision to wait.

You do realize that getting an abortion isn't a "get out of jail free" card, don't you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Could you get pregnant off implanon I miss my period could I be pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

I been on the implanon for a year and I miss my period could I be pregnant

My period is 4 months late and I am not pregnant, can I still get pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, The first day of my last period was 5/22/2010 and it lasted for 5 days. Since then I have not seen a period. I have taken at best 15 home pregnancy test of various brands and they have all come back negative. I even went the length of going to the local health department to have two...

I don't know if I am pregnant I am 9 day late am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know if I am pregnant because I took a pregnancy test and it was -, I have not had my period for going to 10 day I have never been late am I pregnant?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

View more questions Search