Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    julie_loc Posts: 52, Reputation: 1
    -

Mar 24, 2011, 03:18 PM
    Can you edit this summary?
    The article basically says vet researchers tested the IQ's of more than 20,000 healthy men between the ages 18 and 21 who are serving in the Israel military or had recently completed their service 28% of the men in this sample small wild 3% were former smokers and 60% had never smoked that average IQ of the smokers were 94 compared with 101 among the non-smokers men who smoked more than a pack of cigarettes a day had an average IQ of 90 although a normal IQ falls between 84 and 116 the difference observed in this study is still quite considered significant!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2011, 03:22 PM
    The sentence is too long, split it up.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 24, 2011, 03:23 PM
    Julie, as has been said already numerous times, we will NOT simply do YOUR work for you without YOU showing you have even made an attempt at it.
    This thread is CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can you edit? [ 1 Answers ]

Back in the summer, took a chance and went on a vacation with my parents to Jamaica. It turned out great and it was worth it. It was the best trip we ever went to. We went to an island of palm trees.

How do I edit a mpeg-4 on my PC [ 1 Answers ]

I have a film taken by a friend and transferred to a cd -r and I want to edit out some of the filming is this possible

View more questions Search