Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rvest Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2007, 04:45 AM
    How do I meet new people
    I have a hard time finding and meeting girls/women, does anyone know of a way I can meet them. I've tried clubs, online, and meeting them through people I know, but nothing ever seems to work. Does anyone have any ideas? What do I say to women when I meet them so they know I'm not some idiot trying to get some, but that I'm actually looking for a relationship?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2007, 04:47 AM
    What somebody used to tell me. Go to church. You will meet a lot of nice women there. Please do not laugh, try it out.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How often do you meet a really nice person you really like. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I've been in a relationship for 6 years and we are most likely going to call it quits. What is really bugging it about me is I meet girls in college and see girls around in stores, the mall, bars, clubs and I never met a girl that I would replace my girlfriend with, although I avoid meeting...

HELP, I want to meet my cute neighbor... [ 4 Answers ]

I've recently noticed this guy in my apartment building. He lives down the hall from me. I think he lives on his own. The other day I was leaving my apartment and he was walking in and I said hi to him. He said hi and kept walking. I melted, ha. I saw him again today and said hi and he said hi. I...

About me and who I would like to meet: conscription [ 32 Answers ]

About me and who I would like to meet: conscription I'm a man who is proud of myself, I respect myself and others I'm aware of who I am and seek no definition form the person I'm with nor do I expect her to read my mind. I'm strong enough to make my dreams come true I know love and I give love I...

View more questions Search