Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gladiator_o Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2011, 12:59 AM
    I have pump horse power and rpm, can I get pump head and flow

Check out some similar questions!

My son put a 1 horse power sumergible pump inside my aerator tank, [ 1 Answers ]

How can I fix that problem?. Every time the pump go on it make a lot noise,how can I reduce that pressure on the pipes? I need you help please Thanks

Rpm pump full histry [ 2 Answers ]

Total head and flow for booster pump in water header [ 0 Answers ]

I want to put one booster pump in cooling water header (pipe size 350 mm), booster pump suction and discharge size is 350 mm & 300 mm. to connect this pump with main header need to put one reducer (350 x 300) at pump discharge. My question is that what will be effective lay out (1) if I provide...

Could somebody help me clearly understand pump head I.e static head, delivery head [ 1 Answers ]

Could somebody help me clearly understand pump head i.e static head, delivery head, residual head and friction head . Please give me examples in S.I units. This is for plumbing purposes

Pump rpm and pump head [ 0 Answers ]

My plumbing textbook states that doubling a (water) pump's capacity results in a fourfold increase in head. Can you lead me to an equation that would express this relationship. An example is used in the same text: "a pump that operates at 3500 rpm can pump twice the capacity of a pump that operates...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.