Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Baker95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2011, 12:22 AM
    What should I bake?
    I want to do some baking. Does anyone have any good reicpes or ideas that I can use for some delicious baking. Preferably ones that take under half an hour to make and cook?
    Shot bro :)
    Alethia312 Posts: 45, Reputation: 5

May 12, 2011, 08:29 AM
    I can only think of The Ultimate Brownie. Delicious and easy to bake.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Ultra Bake Won't Bake [ 0 Answers ]

I have a (gas) Kenmore Ultra Bake & when I set the temp. to bake I can smell gas & hear the clicking but it doesn't heat. It stays on preheat until I give up & turn it off. The stove portion works fine & it will flame up to broil. Thanks.

GE profile oven bake temperature [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GE Profile built in Oven , model # JTP11WS2WG. It has worked great but now, when set to "Bake" it will not get up to temperature. Usually about 100 degrees less for 350 and the higher the setting, the greater the difference. If I set it on the highest bake temp, it will get to 550 degrees....

Dacor bake element makers [ 1 Answers ]

Have a 10 year old Dacor ERSD48 dual fuel oven/range. The bake element has burned out and Dacor has discontinued the item. Anyone out there know where the part #62263 can be found. Searched everywhere to no avail. Dacor has been no help. This is a 4600 watt element. Can a lower wattage...

View more questions Search