Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    funkydo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2011, 08:12 PM
    10 year old mitsubishi wide screen
    I have had the Mitsubishi wide screen (54") for 10 years. The screen has been shaking slightly for a little while, and it seems to be getting worse. It shakes even while using the video game consoles and the DVD player. Have not been able to find answers to hopefully resolving this issue. Any help will be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Mar 23, 2011, 08:33 PM

I had a similar problem with my TV. The picture on the screen would get warped and move. It seemed like it only happened when the picture became darker so I just adjusted the brightness, tint, and color settings until the picture was normal. It took several times and I still have change the settings sometimes, but it works. I have a magnavox, but you could try adjusting the setting under your menu screen and see if that works.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Screen on mitsubishi 45" VS-4561 with ADJ. All the way up is almost to dark to watch [ 0 Answers ]

Screen is so dark even with ADJ. all the way up on brightness with any lights on u can barely see it. Also the left side is very out of focused compared to the right it is night & day on a Mitsubishi projection 45" VS-4561 in great shape just not a great picture. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT THANKS IN...

Wide screen monitor distorts pictures, why? [ 4 Answers ]

I just bought a 24 inch wide screen monitor. I find text okay, but my pictures are elongated. The widening effect is not right. Pictures of people I know, or my cat, which were shown NORMAL in my previous monitor are now distorted so they look short and fat. Surely this is not meant to be. No...

Windows script on wide screen [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought a new wide screen monitor. It took me a long time to re-adjust it to proper resolution. Now that it seems Okay, the thing is, on Outlook Express, my emails have text that are so tiny I'm getting a headache trying to read them. Internet Explorer of course has the zoom feature, but...

Wide screen in Pinnacle [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Pinnacle studio 8 can not use mini dv footage ---states that it can not use wide screen projection. How do we use this footage? Thanks Tera

New wide screen monitor. [ 3 Answers ]

I recently purchased a new monitor, HP L1908w and I am not happy with the way it shows characters. It's fine for pictures and graphics, and DVD's show well on the screen. But characters show up as bold and faded both in the same line... and often there is a hint of color in the characters. I...

View more questions Search