Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MissyMo147 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2011, 07:04 PM
    Laptop connects to wirless with limited activity.
    I need a little help. I recently got a Netgear N600 Wireless Dual Band Router. I've connected it to my desktop computer with easy set up. I can connect through my Nook and through my Wii, but when I try to connect through my laptop, I get a message that says that I have limited activity and I can't connect to the internet. Just wondering if anyone can help me.

Thanks.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Mar 23, 2011, 09:55 PM

The first thing to check is if your laptop has a static IP that is outside of your Network range...

Without knowing your Operating System I can't tell you how to check.

Please clarify your Operating System.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to set up a wirless linksys router to an hp laptop [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a new laptop its an hp it runs off windows7 but anyway I had a router atomaticly connected to the old laptop but since I bought a new laptop I had to connect this laptop to the router but then I realized I don't remember the password so I just reset the router and now I don't know how...

My laptop has limited connectivity [ 2 Answers ]

My computer has limited or no connectivity. I don't know how to make it work... I've done EVERYTHING! Please please please someone walk me through this

Limited or no connectivity on laptop [ 7 Answers ]

I recently have gotten high speed comcast internet in my home and it works great on my home computer, but when I try to hook it up (by taking the ethernet cord out of my comp and plugging it into my laptop) to my laptop (Dell latitude d600), an error message pops up saying that there is limited or...

Limited or No Connectivity on Laptop [ 4 Answers ]

My laptop has limited or no connectivity when I try to connect it with my usual connection although it has FULL Signal Strength. However when it is able to connect to this "default" connection that I cannot access from my own room, it works - with really low Signal Strength. I really need this...

View more questions Search