Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Katrina_T Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2011, 10:00 AM
    70's or early 80's animation movie about a tree and boy and wintertime
    I remember an animation movie or 30 minutes "movie" when I was child about a boy and his special relationship with a tree (it's definitaly not The Giving Tree). The most I can remember about it is that when spring came all the snow melted around all the other trees but not this one until the boy finally showed up. Any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

Movie was on TV, sometime in the late 70's or 80's about a young girl and boy at the [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie title where the plot basically is about a young boy and girl who meet at the beach and find a sea turtle. I think the boy carves a heart with their initials on the back of the turtle. I think the girl disappears with the turtle and years later goes after the young man

70's or early 80's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I have been thinking about this movie for a long time now and would love to have some help finding the title of the movies. It was on HBO or Cinemax in the 70's/early 80's. All I mostly remember is the ending. There was a girl and her father? Trying to get wild horses across a border (city,...

70's/80's BMX movie. HBO? Mexican Boy! [ 2 Answers ]

I have been searching and searching and found this site... Thank god! I'm trying to find out the name of a movie that was back in the early 80's. It was about a young Mexican boy that was poor and liked BMX biking. I'm pretty sure the movie took place in California. I do remember that he...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.