Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    najeebasajid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2007, 10:24 PM
    Difference between MP3 and walkman
    I would like to know the difference between MP3 series mobiles and Walkman series(Sony Ericsson) mobiles, what type of datas are stored in each and how are they working.
    :)Najeeba.
    bloodybloke Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2007, 06:37 AM
    There probably would be no difference at all.
    An mp3 is just a type of audio file, it more than likely would be able to be played on any unit.
    If you wanted to use an audio file as a ringtone though, you may struggle.
    Some mobiles allow you to use MP3's for ringtones, others use WAV files.
    there are some free programs out there where you can convert one file type to the other. There are even some websites which will do it.

Also, 'Walkman' is just a trademark of Sony used since the 80's that they used on anything that was a personal music player.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between mp3 and mp4 [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between mp3 and mp4 and vcd and dvd

What is the difference? [ 4 Answers ]

I am changing over from a gas heat system to electric. I have read how efficient the heat pumps are but it gets pretty confusing. I am looking at the goodman 2.5 ton ac unit and seporate airhandler (10kw heat strips) package 13 seer and I am looking at the goodman 2.5 ton heatpump with the same...

Difference [ 1 Answers ]

Please anyone tell me the difference between a Corporation and an Incorporation.

What's the difference? [ 4 Answers ]

;) Hi, Anyone knows the difference between "conversation" And "dialogue"? I appreciate your help.

Difference between net MD walkman and MP3 [ 2 Answers ]

What are the differences between net MD walkman and MP3, what are their advantages and disadvantages compare to each other?

View more questions Search