Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hotazzhell Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2011, 06:46 PM
    Seaside town horror movie
    These creatures live under ground in underground tunnels the creatures with capture people of the town and eat them or keep them, can't go in sunlight. Not a kids film!!

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

What is the name for the horror movie about a girl and a ghost town [ 2 Answers ]

A girl and her mom go to a town that seems deserted but all the people live in a church because they are afraid of the darkness. They think the girl is the girl they killed long ago because they thought she was evil

Horror book set in the uk about a small town and mad cow [ 1 Answers ]

I read this maybe 20 years ago. A young man go to a small town maybe to visit his grandparent. While there the town has a party and they all eat the meat. People start going crazy. This was before you heard about mad cow. Sort of bently little ish

What was the movie I watched with the title had maple town? A children's movie? [ 1 Answers ]

When I was younger I loved this vhs. The box had this cute little village and I think there were bears and other animals? Maybe a caterpillar? I think the title had the words maple town?

Mother left child in care of parents and father is out of town of town working [ 2 Answers ]

Mother has custody of the child and father has joint custody of the child .Mother has left child with her parents for four days now. Her father(grandparent ) just contacted the father to let him know that she has not returned home and is recorded to have a drug problem in the past which was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.