Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babykye07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2007, 09:40 PM
    Cats
    I will be bringing home a six week old boxer puppy soon and I already have a 1yr old cat. He is very active and aggressive how can I integrate them with out him hurting the puppy?:o
    thedogghater Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2007, 12:01 AM
    Try to kept them apart for a couple of days,and let them see each other for small times in those getting to know each other days.get the dogs scent on a towel or toy of the dogs and let the cat smell it put it were the cat lays.play and hold both of them at the same time so they won't get jealous of each other,and interact with them both togather.
    Sometimes only time will help.sometimes they won't every get a long.
    We train dogs for a living its always hard task that one.good luck and enjoy your new family members
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

Apr 26, 2007, 12:44 PM
    I think your cat is going to tear the puppy up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 cats [ 6 Answers ]

I've got 2 cats one is a 2 year old and the mother of the other one that was born in June. Both are female. The mother is VERY laid back and affectionate the youngster is the opposite yet they've always got along, till now. I just walked into the kitchen and as usual the young one nudged mum out...

How many cats do you have? [ 8 Answers ]

We were planning on having 2 kittens but we might go with 3. Is 3 too many? Right now it would just be me, my husband and the cats but we are going to have a baby sometime in the next year too.All the kitties would be inside. What is your experience with numbers of pets? Thanks!

Cats Eye [ 8 Answers ]

This morning my cat was lying in bed with me. I put her out while my husband was taking a shower because she has a fascination with water she actually loves it... After he was done with his shower he went into the living room to leave for work and my kitten came back in the bedroom with me. I...

Gay Cats! [ 2 Answers ]

Please give me advice and knowledge because I just saw my MALE cats, in a very disqusting posistion! My older cat was on top of my 3 month kitten!! They neuterd! I don't know what to do or think, I can't find aNy decent articles! Please get back to me asap!

Cats being harassed! [ 2 Answers ]

My 2 cats are related they're mother and daughter, both are spayed also, but I'm having problems with the big male who fathered my eldests kittens, my cats come and go through my kitchen window and for the past few weeks this big male has been following my 2 all ova, wherever they go he turns up....

View more questions Search