Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maureenjune Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2011, 02:55 PM
    Fathers rights when mother leaves child with father?
    My son and his partner had a argument as she cannot handle alcohol,she gets nasty and aggressive,on one occasion just before xmas she smashed up his house including his t.v. that passed he took her out sat she started again then she had to take the baby they have 3 children one of those he took on as his, to have her jabs at the docs,I dropped her,she said she would be an hour,she then went to manchester never told us and left me with her 2 yr old son,I phoned her mum who also refused to have her son as she is fed up with it happening time and time again,she now has told me she's staying for a week,what chance has my son got for custody,he has a good job and I would help him while he works
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2011, 03:20 PM

I'm sure if he can prove her alcohol abuse issues his chances will get dramaticly better. Kids shouldn't be forced to live with people who have untreated substance abuse issues of any kind.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Father rights to unborn child who mother is moving away to another country [ 9 Answers ]

This is our dilema. Our 19 y/o son has a 20 y/o girlfriend who we just found out is 3 weeks pregnant. We also just found out she is going to move to Australia with her parents now in 3 months. What rights does my son ha=ve to this unborn child and the fact she is taking the unborn child to another...

An a mother who leaves her child with its father be arrested for child abandonment? [ 2 Answers ]

Can a mother who leaves her child with its father be arrested for child abandonment??

Is it abandonment if a mother leaves her child with her father to find work? [ 15 Answers ]

I am currently thinking about going to a different state to find work and hopefully a place to live. I have a 1 year old daughter and I am currently living with her father and his family. The father told me that he doesn't want me to take the child away and I figure that it would be best to leave...

View more questions Search