Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chadandjess514 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2011, 01:28 PM
    Are registered sex offenders allowed at school bus stops?
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Mar 22, 2011, 01:33 PM

For what purpose?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2011, 05:03 PM

Hello c:

There are lots of different levels of sex offenders. Plus, we'd have to know what he was doing at the bus stop before we could tell you. Certainly, he wasn't waiting for the bus.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 22, 2011, 07:34 PM

Many sex offenders have no real restrictions on where they can go and what they can do, except they have to register

And many really have little to do with children. There are people on the registered list for urinating in public, others where 18 and had sex with their 17 year old girl friend,
    Other were of legal age but were having sex in public ( in woods or in car)

So what crime was this person convicted of, do they have court restrictions on their actions or what is the state or local laws on their level of sex offender.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Financial aid for ex offenders for school [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 22 year old male. That has been out of jail for a couple of mounths now.. I was woundering is there any way I can get financial aid to go to school, even though I am a fellion?

Threatened on school bus [ 2 Answers ]

A fellow male student verbally assaulted me on my school bus, saying he was going to kill me and ‘mess me up’, what legal options do I have to help keep myself protected?

Are sex offenders allowed to hunt deer in archery season in PA [ 2 Answers ]

Are sex offenders allowed to hunt deer in archery season in PA?

School Bus [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: I have a computer at school, right? Well, we are working on an animation project, well, I was assigned an animated school bus, I can't find good ones on Google, My computer teacher just says no that's bad! When I find a good one but I don't know what to do... Where can I find a good...

Sexting and Registered sex offenders [ 9 Answers ]

I just saw a report on the news about 'Sexting' where young teenagers are sending each other explicit messages and photos through text messages. I searched this site and found that there is no much info about it... There is a young man in America that was caught sexting his girlfriend and has...

View more questions Search