Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    itsmedl59 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2011, 10:05 AM
    Swirl fracture on fibula
    Slipped on ice and fractured the fibula. Wore a cast for 6weeks and my foot is in pain and swelled. Cast has been off for 1 1/2weeks but is getting worse instead of better. I have a $5000. Deductable and only want to do what is necessary. I went to a foot and ankle(podiatrist) for the initial injury. The top of my foot hurts and entire foot is swelled.

Check out some similar questions!

Ankle surgery broken tibia/fibula [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I broke my tibia/fibula and had ankle surgery needing plates and screws etc.. This was in January and I was not able to put any weight on that leg/foot for 3mos. Now I have a cam boot and have started to apply weight as tolerated with a walker or crutches. I have started PT and am in so much...

Toilet swirl but no Flush Action [ 1 Answers ]

Having a similar problem with an old, old toilet (maybe 30 years old), I went so far yesterday as unbolting it and taking it to the back yard for closer inspection and testing. I didn't accomplish anything. I bought one of those cheap 25 foot augers from Kmart, which turned out to be useless. It...

Toilet swirl but no vortex [ 10 Answers ]

I have an older toilet (1984) that only seldom does a complete flush with strong vortex. I've read through previous posts and can't find the right solution. It seems to flush perfectly if I put my fist against the opening at the bottom of the bowl (a clean bowl mind you!) and leave it there until...

Pink pill with swirl [ 3 Answers ]

My brother recently had a problem with vicodin and I've been searching his room. I found an oval pink pill with a swirl on it and an 06 on the back. Anyone know what this could possibly be? Thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.