Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    youngsolicitor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2011, 04:08 AM
    What happens if I was a barrister and then I commit an offence ,can I defend myself?
    I was caught driving at 50 mph at the 45 mph zone in the evening around 11pm.
    What charges am I going to get and do I lose my job?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 22, 2011, 04:11 AM

Where do you live ? It was only a speeding ticket. You get a citation saying how much the fine is and how many demerit points you lose. You pay it and that's it. There is no defending yourself in court unless you think you are wrongly ticketed, but why bother with such a low speed? Seems you are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Tick
    youngsolicitor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2011, 04:21 AM
    Comment on tickle's post
    OK thanks that what I wa looking for really, I live in Portsmouth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there an attorney in accra gahana by the name of Barrister Awal Mohammed Iddris [ 4 Answers ]

Needing to find out if there is an attorney in accra, ghana by the name of Barrister Awal Mohammed Iddris. Supposedly, a girl in accra, ghana has an inheritance coming to her if she finds the right man to marry. Of course, I am the man. I am suppose to email this attorney with information of who I...

Boyfriend won't defend me nor' let me defend myself towards his friends.. [ 1 Answers ]

I've known my boyfriend for about 5 years now. We dated once in grade 8, things ended and we've been friends ever since.. Now we've been re-dating for about 3 months. We are both 17. His friends find it funny to ridicule me and always put me down in one way or another. My boyfriend...

Commit to stripper girlfriend so she stops dancing, or she stops before I commit? [ 88 Answers ]

My girlfriend is a stripper. I say that only half-heartedly because we’ve dated for 18 months and she’s only been to work about 15 times during that time. We met at the club. I’ve tried to support her going back to work when we need money, but every time it tears us apart. She’s waiting on me to...

THEFT UNDER $5000 - second offence. (1st offence = theft from employer) [ 10 Answers ]

I am 19 years old. Living in british columbia, canada. Yesterday me and my friend were shoplifting at metrotown mall.. we were being followed around the mall because of our big purses and did not know it until we went into "old navy" where we saw a bunch of bathing suits and flip flops and jammed...

Is a provincial offence a criminal offence? [ 1 Answers ]

From http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:ixz_CvDzly4J:www.plea.org/newyj/resources/criminal.pdf+%22provincial+offence+%22+and+%22federal+offence%22+and+%22shoplifting%22&hl=en&gl=ca&ct=clnk&cd=1&client=firefox-a Advise me based on canada rules Is a provincial offence a criminal offence? A...

View more questions Search