Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gingml Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2011, 11:38 PM
    Impact of static head on pump pressure rating in closed loop system?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2011, 05:05 AM

Read this first: Expectations for the Homework Help board

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not simply retype or paste a question from your book or study material

We won't do your homework questions for you.
    You were given the assignment for you to learn.

If you come up with your own answer and post it for us to critique that is within reason.

If you have some SPECIFIC questions that you couldn't find or didn't understand, we may help with that.
    But this is your assignment, so show us you have at least attempted to complete it on your own.

Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Closed loop Chilled water system - pressurisation units [ 18 Answers ]

Hi all , I am new to this site... Could you please some one help me out to locate the pressurization unit for a chilled water system application in 120m tower building. The heat exchangers/CHW pumps are located at 0.0 level... System volume is about 35-40 m3 and pump head is around 4 bar... ...

Could somebody help me clearly understand pump head I.e static head, delivery head [ 1 Answers ]

Could somebody help me clearly understand pump head i.e static head, delivery head, residual head and friction head . Please give me examples in S.I units. This is for plumbing purposes

Hot water pipes bang on closed loop boiler system [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Smith GV100W Propane Gas Boiler that is 13 years old. I getting a loud hot water pipe banging at the beginning of the cycle before the boiler comes. The gauge on the boiler shows less than 10lbs pressure currently. The hot water baseboard heating works fine except for this. I...

Ground source Heat Pump closed loop [ 3 Answers ]

My apartment building is partially served by a ground source heat pump that has been set up to pull water out of one well, and dump it into another. The problem is this setup causes the submersible pump to break down often, thus cutting off the water supply to all the tennants, until the pump is...

Pump head in closed loop [ 4 Answers ]

Hi , What is the total pump head in a closed loop? Apart from suction and discharge pressure what else will be considered ? Please explain total head.

View more questions Search