Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlesexy58423 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Mar 21, 2011, 10:36 PM
    ... curious
    So me and my friend were talking the other day about sex, and she said that she is always like getting wet in her underwear during school, not bad, but enough that she thought she was wet or something to that nature. I told her it was probably normal and nothing to worry about, but then when I got to thinking about it, if I have sex with my boyfriend, the next few days I seem to be "wet" why is this ? Is this Healthy? Also I have one little bump I'm talking super small almost looks like razor burn or a zit on my inner thigh right by my vagina... is this healthy ? Can you get zits here?? Need Answers
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 21, 2011, 11:37 PM

Vaginal discharge is normal. The only time to be concerned is if the discharge is discolored or has an odor, or if itching or burning accompanies the discharge.

Many women will wear a panty liner during the month just to protect themselves from staining their clothing etc.

If you have a bump it's always best to get it checked out by your doctor. There are many things this could be, an ingrown hair, a pimple, or something much more serious. Never pop it yourself as it can lead to infection. See your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Curious [ 2 Answers ]

My period is seven days late and I'm curious as to what could cause it. Im 21 years old

I'm curious [ 1 Answers ]

If you were tested positive for clamydia an your doctor has just gave you treatment, is it still okay to masterbate?

Very curious [ 5 Answers ]

OK so I just recently lost my virginity... but Every time I have protected sex I bleed... is this a bad thing or is it normal??

Very curious [ 1 Answers ]

o.k I have been trying to get preggy on #3 and I have been expiercing a lot of vaginal discharge , no other stuff(smell ,itch) so I had sex yesterday , and a few days before that , also my peiord was on the 9th of this month , so is this ouvlation discharge or is this very early pregnancy stuff??...

View more questions Search