Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BDB112 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2011, 06:53 PM
    Theft Under 5000-Ontario
    Hello, I am 18 years old and I decided to do the stupidest thing ever that I could in February, I stole a 70 dollar shirt from a store. I have seen a lot about this diversion program and I really hope I can get it because it was such a stupid mistake that I don't want it to effect me in the future. I am going for my first court date on the 25th of march. I am just wondering if I talk to them on my first court date about diversion or is that done before hand?

Check out some similar questions!

Ontario theft under 5000 [ 1 Answers ]

My mom got caught steeling tooth brush from grossry store she is 60 years old by mistake she puted in her purse she got ticket and end of April she have court date what should we can do how can we save her punsment and how much is lawer fee can someone help me what can I do

Theft under 5000 in ontario [ 1 Answers ]

8 years ago I took $60 worth of cds got caught and immeiediatly got put in a diversion program . 3 days ago I was desperate for $ even though I work (dose not cover my bills ) I got caught taking $50 of cds . The first thime 8 years ago was in new brunswick this time in ontario . The cop kept...

Theft under 5000 ontario ? [ 2 Answers ]

I recentlly was held in jail for 5 days due to a child support issue during this time I was brought back into court before my 5 days was up and was charged with theft under 5000 x2 now these charges where from where I worked as a superintendent over 5 years ago. The crowns disclosure stated they...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.