Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ciciuniqueyoung Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2011, 06:18 PM
    I want to become a singer !
    I would like it if I was to become a singer I can sing dance that's all I'm asking for I could be more than I am today please I would like it if I beacame a singer

Sincerely,
    Ises young
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2011, 07:10 PM

SO do a lot of people... but what can you offer that is better than everyone else that wants to be?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 21, 2011, 07:19 PM

So do you have a voice coach, a singing teacher, who is working with you to learn dance.

How many open mikes do you do a week.

How many songs and/or videos do you post on YouTube
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2011, 07:24 PM

Its an absolutely cutthroat business... even if you bust your butt there is no guarantee of success. And nobodies going to come looking for you.

Its called paying your dues.

Like I said... there are a LOT of people with a lot of tallent that never get enough success to buy dinner... very, very few actually make it.

Even of those that do... many have their 15 minutes of fame and disappear when they can't repeat it. They are called one hit wonders.

A very small fraction of a percent that bust their butts for years actually make something of themselves, (beyond a small local following)... and essentually none of those that wait for someone to find them ever do.

And if you ever saw American Idol... and the tryouts for that show (Fools on parade I called it). You can see how few of those actually had any tallent... and all of them actually thought they did.

Its not what you think you have... its what others think you have that matters.

Follow your dreams... but make sure you have a day job to pay the bills. You are going to need it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

I want to become a singer! [ 12 Answers ]

OK I am new to this site and I have read a few messages from people that also have the same dream as me and that is to become a singer. But the thing is everything I have read from other people's messages is what I would write too, I have been singing since I was a little girl with my Grandad but...

I want to be a singer [ 7 Answers ]

I want to be a singer, but I don't know how I don't have a band. If anyone has any tips on how to start my career. I am 11. :D thanks

I want to become a singer [ 4 Answers ]

Haii:p ii liike want a career in singing. Its very hard at my age maybe you can help. I like really need help.so please answere my question.:confused: :confused:

View more questions Search