Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jvz569 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2011, 05:47 PM
    Is This Guy Interested ?
    So I hanged out with this guy I just met like 5 days ago. He's like the shy type but at the same time he isn't. We texted a little after we hung out which was a day ago. But ever since then, I haven't heard anything from him.
    We hung out at his house and we cuddled and kissed a bit.
    Advice ? Please and Thank You (:
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2011, 01:47 AM

Send him a casual text if you haven't heard from him in a couple of days.

But don't sit around waiting for him to get in touch,keep doing your thing.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2011, 03:20 PM

He may just be busy. Why not heed Amicon's advice and just send him a casual text if you don't hear from him in a few days?
    tellingyou Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Mar 22, 2011, 09:13 PM
    Hard to say maybe he is shy maybe he is busy maybe he already has another girlfriend maybe he is thinking about what to write back
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2011, 02:03 AM

Its only been a day! LOL, don't fret! Do as Amicom said.. I'm sure you will hear something though

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he interested?shy guy [ 3 Answers ]

I need some advice on a boy at my school who I think likes me. HELP. First day I found out he liked me one of his girl friends told me and called me to the table where he was sitting. All he did was smile and shake his head; I saw him that same day trying to find my Bio class and he did the same...

What is the difference between an interested guy and a nice guy? [ 8 Answers ]

Like what is the difference? Esp if he’s the kind of guy who is nice, friendly, helpful and kind to everyone? =/ I've met guys like these types and they always send out very ambiguous signals. So I ain't sure anymore. And if he’s the shy type I get it, but I tend to attract the extroverted,...

Is this guy definitely not interested? [ 5 Answers ]

I was in a bad relationship and I ended it a couple of months ago. Yaay me! Several months ago, an old friend contacted me online. We wrote back and forth, but I stopped because I was dating someone and was starting to have feelings for him (the old friend). After my boyfriend and I broke up I...

Is this guy interested in anything? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, Okay so I've seen this guy at school and he's looked at me and we'd get a little bit eye contact at school and my friends would say that he's looking at me when I don't look at him. And I really think he's cute, so it was a school party like 2 weeks ago and my friend and I were talking when...

Is this guy shy or not interested [ 2 Answers ]

this guy knows I like him- a third party told him. I've never caught him looking at me and he doesn't try to initiate conversation. He's never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl. There was a lot of drama around this whole thing- basically his friends (whom are extremely immature) tried to play...

View more questions Search