Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catz54maj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2003, 11:05 PM
    Friends
    I just found out that all of my classmates hate me. I knew that I wasn't best friends with any of them but I didn't know that they hated me or made fun of me behind my back. One says I'm anoying and that I follow people around. If someone leaves, of course I go with them! What am I supposed to do, just stay there alone? I don't know what to think anymore, can you help me?
    iloveyoulucy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2003, 01:26 AM
     GRe: Friends
    Sorry to hear this happening you. I think the best way to do is to share this problem with a school staff that you feel comfortable with. Usually, a school social worker is probably someone that can help you resolve this problem or maybe a favorite teacher. Hope this help. Good luck!
    TeenDemo Posts: 3, Reputation: 3

Apr 2, 2003, 04:10 PM
    Friends
    Dear Catz,
    Have fun with it, come to school all decked out in black, growl at them when they walk by, walk with a limp; if they ask where you got it tell them the Umpa Lumpas did it, pretend your eye twitches when they look at you, make them think your crazy, who cares!
    My nickname in high school was "that B*tch" nobody liked me in most of my classes, not because I was mean to them but because I didn't go out of my way to fit into their stereotypes. I didn't care, it was actually really fun! I used to give them stuff to talk about. They feared me, and parted like the red sea parted for moses. Just stop caring about them, focus on your other friends. It's the quality of friendship you should worry about, not quantity.
    lovely24 Posts: 12, Reputation: 0

Apr 27, 2008, 04:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catz54maj
    I just found out that all of my classmates hate me. I knew that i wasn't best friends with any of them but i didnt know that they hated me or made fun of me behind my back. one says im anoying and that i follow ppl around. if someone leaves, of course i go with them! what am i supposed to do, just stay there alone? I don't know what to think anymore, can you help me????? ??? ???
    Well... no friender show them the real you that you are fun and cool to be around make jokes<not on other people> and don't let people walk all over you stand up 4 what they say and if they don't stop then get out of the house and make more friends cause people like that arnt real friends...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

More than friends [ 12 Answers ]

I've been with my friend for more than 6 months now. I've known him for over a year. We have a special relationship, you could say that we are basically "fuck-buddies". We end up having sex at least once a week and we've arranged it that way. We've never actually sat down and talked about it, it...

I have no friends! [ 12 Answers ]

Hi everybody. I have a problem which is completely eating me up and it's getting worse day by day. The main problem is that I find it difficult to keep friends. Whenever I make friends with a group of people, there is always one person in that group who takes a dislike to me, and she (it's...

Just friends.. [ 11 Answers ]

Also posted this under teens but realized that about 6 times as many people have replied on here... OK so I'm 16, and there's a girl I like and we are friends right now we met over the summer at my friends grad party and chilled there for a couple hours and we talk online 1-2 times a week. In...

Is it always right to be friends with your ex? [ 15 Answers ]

Hi there... this is my first and maybe my last post here... I was redirected to this site from a website called www.hell.com quite funny that that site was recommended to me by my ex... who by chance happens to still be one of my closest and must trustworthy friends... at the hell.com website you...

Friends? Is this the end? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi you guys. Thanks for all your help on the previous post (Insecurity Guy):p . As it turned out we have seen each other a week later. We went out to a café and had a good time with her, at certain points I could tell she was on the verge of saying she wanted to break up with me. Anyway we...

View more questions Search