Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Mar 21, 2011, 04:59 PM
    OK I don't know if you guys remember me but I am back!
    Man went through a lot to get were I am now, was homeless from July to November, Now I have a place to stay and working on my education... I missed all my lounge peoples lol . I hope life is good!:D
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 21, 2011, 05:01 PM

Welcome back! How did you get to be homeless??

Mar 21, 2011, 05:05 PM

Hahah finally completely left my cheating husband, was jumping from place to place with my son... The SOB stopped paying the rent so we all were put out, he had a place to go. I asked him what about me and Matthew, he was like well I got a place to stay... what a @ick
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 21, 2011, 05:09 PM

Well, I'm glad you survived that. What's cookin' now?

Mar 21, 2011, 05:12 PM

A whole big pot of dung lol... same shart different day love, just trying to make it.. how have you been Wonder?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 21, 2011, 05:19 PM

I'm retired now, so I spend all day here keeping everyone in line.

Have you experienced the new skin called GO yet?

Mar 21, 2011, 05:26 PM

Noooo what is it lol
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 21, 2011, 05:39 PM

"Devs" (developers) were hired by the owner to create a glitzy new skin called GO. It's to appeal to a young, hip crowd. That means we are getting a lot of young, hip new members who type in chat-speak and ask questions in a strange way (GO and this skin don't always coordinate too well). So, if you see something weird-looking, it might be because of the GO skin.

Mar 22, 2011, 09:02 AM

Ahh I see wonderful lol.. why do they have to change things that worked good already I mean really lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why don't Guys Like Me. [ 7 Answers ]

Why Don't Guys Like Me, I Am Nice,Pretty,outgoing,And So Much More My Only Problem Is That Iam A Little Over Weight And No Guys Like Me And This Hard For Me To Say I HAve Never had A Bf Or never even Kissed a Boy. And It Hurts To See All These Skinny Gorgeous Girls That Get Any Guy They want. ...

Why don't any guys like me? [ 4 Answers ]

I am almost 15 years old right now and I have never had a boyfriend (unless 1st grade counts hahaha) I've liked a couple of guys but I've never noticed any that like me. I hear people talking about what a guy does when he likes someone but I've never seen any of that. I don't really know any guys...

'Folder Options' don't work. Assist me guys [ 5 Answers ]

Hi folks, My comp gives the following problems. 1. When I double click on C drive in windows explorer, the same opens in new window, though the option is turned OFF in 'Folder Options' :mad: 2. When I right click on C drive in windows explorer, it has some option which contains junk...

I don't get guys at all. [ 47 Answers ]

So I've known this guy for about six weeks. I thought he was cute but thought he was out of my league, so I didn't really think anything of it. Then one of my really good guy friends told me that he thinks this guy likes me, when I asked him why he thinks that he said it was because he seems to...

Why Some Guys don't like Kissing? [ 14 Answers ]

hello! When we were starting in our relationship, like in the first 8 months or so, we've been kissing and smooching a lot. . But now that we're two years steady already. I always have to ask for it. He doesn't like kissing me. I love kissing a lot (Not to lead to sexual intercourse) but JUST...

View more questions Search