Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Mar 21, 2011, 12:26 PM
    Consistent Pain on right side. Above hip, below ribs.
    I have had a consistent pain in my lower right side for about 4 days. It is above my hip but below my ribs and just to the rear. (part back, part side)

It comes and goes. When it's present no position I sit in, lay in, etc... helps the pain. It isn't a pain that restricts me because it doesn't hurt a lot but it's just a discomfort.

Now, the first two things I have thought of where:

A) Kidney
    B) Appendix

Can anyone shine light on either of these and their locations and signs and symptoms of each. I can Google all day but half the internet contradicts what the other half says.

Thanks,
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 21, 2011, 02:57 PM

Sounds like it might be gallbladder.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Mar 22, 2011, 06:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Sounds like it might be gallbladder.
    Hmm... I guess it's time to go to the doc's.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in right side of back,hip [ 8 Answers ]

I have been experiencing a dull pain in my right side for the last two days, and it doesn't go away, even when I lay down... could this be a sign of appendicitis? I am getting an MRI done tomorrow for my lower and middle lumbar... will this detect that if that is what it is? Any answers?

Stabbing, consistent pain in pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I'am 29 weeks pregnant and have been having the same pain in the same spot for about a month now. This pain comes and goes everyday and is my upper left side of me stomach below my ribs... It can get pretty annoying and sometimes very painful, but with rest goes away... I have not had my...

Consistent pain in mid right back for last 4 hours [ 2 Answers ]

Dull throbbing pain in right side of back - what could be the problem?

Hip pain laying on left side,joint pops ( sounds like knuckle cracking [ 1 Answers ]

Having problems with left hip, mostly at night. It hurts if I sleep on my left side. Laying on the floor also hurts. It also pops , like cracking your knuckles, 1 to 4 times a day. I walk daily, but it doesn't bother me as much during the day. Any help would be appreciated, or rehab ideas

View more questions Search