Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lillilillilil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2011, 11:34 AM
    When your boyfriend talks a lot about your best friend?
    Hey, listen the guy I love , is suddenly showing interest in my best friend. Even though they don't talk but he comments and likes her pictures on Facebook. He tells me that she looks pretty whenever she's with me, when I meet him. Even though he doesn't talk a lot about her but he seems to be attracted to her eyes. Even though he says theyr scary he does like them. And that is obvious.
    Look I know he loves me and I love him a lot too. I know my best friend for 13years and I can't talk about it with her, it'll be too weird. I need to get this out of me. If I tell me othr best friend it might be awkward?
    Just tellme what to do
    -.-
    nutzz Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Apr 13, 2011, 03:23 AM
    You should ask the guy directly if he is interested in your best friend.. This would save you from an emotional trauma for if you would become too much obsessed with him and then realize that he loves your best friend it would be really painful...
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

Apr 15, 2011, 10:58 AM
    First, don't tell ANY of your friends about this.

Second, Hold old are you (it matters)

Third, how long have you and your BF been together?

--- You may want to ask your BF straight up if he likes your friend, and see his reaction (this is a face to face thing.. . not a text message question). I would NOT go into telling a GF "I love your friends eyes, or your friend is cute.. etc.. It's just wrong. What a great way to make the person you are in a relationship with feel insecure.

backstabed13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 03:06 PM
    My boy friend did the same thing and he lied I asked him and he said no a week later he called me a vulture and gave my best friends a anklet a braclet and a necklace he is a total backstabber and now there hanging out and acting all cutesy right under my nose and my best friend knew I liked him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He talks to a female friend more then he talks to his girlfriend ! [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so this is the first time I'm using this site so I really hope I get some helpful answers. So here it goes... My boyfriend and I have been together for a little more than 2 years. When we first started dating, I felt like he was playing games with me by showing me affection only behind...

Husband has all-night talks alone with woman friend [ 45 Answers ]

My husband frequently spends all night talking alone to a woman friend of ours. After everyone else has gone to bed, they stay up "talking" sometimes until sunrise. They say they enjoy talking to each other. He swears his loyalty to me and says there is nothing sexual. She says she values my...

My boyfriend talks about his ex. [ 1 Answers ]

So I have been dating this guy for about two months now, and I am crazy about him. The only thing is I met him online, and it kind of scares me that I don't know any background information on him. He is wonderful, and I have met his mom and dad, they seem nice. But for some reason I am paranoid?...

She won't tell her ex about us and still talks to him a lot. [ 6 Answers ]

OK so I'm dating this girl, and the way we got together was sticky to begin with. 2 months ago, I had a girlfriend and she had a boyfriend, we both left them and now were going out with each other. However, my ex girlfriend knows about this girl and knows I like her, her ex boyfriend has heard...

View more questions Search