Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shawncothran Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2011, 11:08 AM
    Late 70s early 80s kids movie
    All I remember is the boy goes into a wooden shack in the middle of a field and lights a match and maybe a candle, then I think he puts a hat on backwards and runs out of the shack through the field ready for action or something...

SUPER vague, I know... I think he was getting ready for some sort of hero action maybe... it was daytime... LOL. IDK
    janel38 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 07:50 PM
    I am looking for the name of a child's movie either early 1980's or late 1970's It's a human/muppet movie where the (girl) child only has so many round candies to eat to go back to visit or save something, after eating these things she walks through a mirror and or window. I can't honestly remember which. Can you help me out?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A movie from the late 70s or early 80s [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I saw this movie on cable TV when I was little. Here are the details the I can remember. The movie focused on a brother and sister duo. They take a journey with a bunch of companions. Fire and water were two of their companions, they were personified as ballet dancers. On the journey,...

Late 70s early 80s ABC,NBC,CBS kids special? [ 1 Answers ]

I'll try to describe best I can. It was either after school or Saturday morning mini series special about a young girl 10-13 years old who thinks her older sister is a witch. She sees her sister floating in a window in the house but really she is dancing with some dude. Also some old lady who is...

Help with late 70s early 80s kids movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there all was wondering if you could help me out with a title of a kids movie from the late 70s or early 80s. As far as I can remember its an animated movie (like plastacine) and its about time travel. I think there is a monkey in it as well as a boy and I do recall them going to medievil...

Animated kids movie, late 70s or early 80s, underwater [ 2 Answers ]

Yet another vaguely remembered movie! I remember watching this movie when I was very young, and I'm fairly certain of the dates in the title. I don't really remember much about plot, characters, etc. except that what little I do remember all took place underwater. I think the main character...

View more questions Search