Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dectra Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2011, 10:03 AM
    CALCULATE interest receivable for 12 MONTHS?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2011, 10:47 AM

Read this first: Expectations for the Homework Help board

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not simply retype or paste a question from your book or study material

We won't do your homework questions for you.
    You were given the assignment for you to learn.

If you come up with your own answer and post it for us to critique that is within reason.

If you have some SPECIFIC questions that you couldn't find or didn't understand, we may help with that.
    But this is your assignment, so show us you have at least attempted to complete it on your own.

Thank you.
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2011, 05:59 PM

This is a duplicate post.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi all, can someone please tell me can you credit the interest receivable a/c? [ 1 Answers ]

Was just wondering if you can credit the interest receivable account in the adjustments, and what accounts are affected. Also, If you debit arts supplies account does it credit Art Supplies expense account? Am so confused, I thought these would be cash transactions, and therefore not recorded in...

Accounting Interest Receivable question [ 1 Answers ]

The following information comes from the accounts of Jersey Company. Account Title Beginning Balance Ending Balance Accounts receivable $35,000 $40,400 Allowance for doubtful accounts 1,530 2,840 Notes receivable 54,500 ...

Accrued interest receivable [ 7 Answers ]

If interest revenue for 2006 is $13,100, and accrued interest receivable was $2,275 for 2006 and $1875 for 2005, how much cash did I receive for interest in 2006?

Adjustment for Interest Receivable [ 2 Answers ]

I have entered the following information based on the assumption that I received the principal and interest payment due on a note receivable. Cash 6835 Notes Receivable 6700 Interest Revenue 135 $113 in interest had already been accrued to Interest Receivable. Do I adjust this...

View more questions Search