Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rissyroo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2007, 05:45 PM
    Uniforms in Elementry school
    Should Elementary kids be made to wear uniforms..? What are some of the pros and cons about wearing uniforms?
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Jan 21, 2007, 07:43 PM
    Pros: No making fun of other kids for what they're wearing.
    Cons: No individuality.

Making the kids have no personality and focus on nothing but homework can either be a pro or con; whichever you decide.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2007, 09:40 PM
    No they shouldn't.

Pros and Cons like worthbeads said.

I would also add that if children cannot even express themselves in the clothes they wear, then how can the mature, be creative, learn to become their own person.

Sometimes kids rebel with clothes, if not clothes, then what? Drugs? Worse?

And what is wrong with wearing clothes? I never was teased for the clothes that I wore. And if someone didn't like what I was wearing, who cares. I like it, so that is all that matters.

That is a lesson kids should learn.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

School Uniforms [ 4 Answers ]

Are School Uniforms Necessary?

School uniforms [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to ask about school uniforms,I am taking part in a debate competition and the motion is school uniforms should be abolished.I really need help here.I need to noe the pros and the cons of school uniforms as well As opinions.PLEASE and thanks a million!

School Uniforms [ 15 Answers ]

Are there any documented statistics that prove that uniforms improve school safety, student performance, or test scores? Are there any documented statistics that support OPPOSITION to mandatory school uniforms?

School Uniforms... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone if anyone has anything to say about school uniforms feel free to speak up. But the real question is what are some Pro's and Con's about public schools enforcing school uniforms?

School uniforms [ 1 Answers ]

Okay here is my first question: What are the reasons we should change school uniforms to civilian ones?:D *civillian=Any type of wear :D :) THANKS! Please help me its about my debate

View more questions Search