Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    denbow105 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2007, 05:39 PM
    Key stuck in ignition
    When I turn off the car the key will not pull out from the ignition. The wheels will turn when they shouldn't. Any ideas?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2007, 05:47 PM
    Read section Z in the link below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post258005
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 16, 2007, 01:24 PM
    Are you on an incline? Will it start, Know you you can't get in park, will it go into neutral,
    And start?
    Oh yeah, What kind of car is it? Honda?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accord Ignition Key Won't Remove When Cold [ 28 Answers ]

Hello folks, Here is a thread that has been closed, but you can still view that seems to address a problem similar to mine, a problem no one seems to believe! Please read it. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-trucks/cant-remove-key-honda-civic-ignition-cold-days-16304.html Here's my...

My Key keeps getting stuck! [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2002 Ford Focus ZX5 and my key keeps getting stuck in the ignition when I go to leave my car. Sometimes, only after several desperate minutes of struggling with it does it budge and several times I have been forced to return home early from an event in order to try to fix it there where I...

Spare key does not turn in the ignition [ 5 Answers ]

First of all I would like to say hello and I am new to Ask Me Help Desk Forums. My problem started with the key breaking in half while it was in the ignition. I was on my way home, parked, and turned the engine off. I then pulled the keys out of the ignition. As I was getting out of the...

91 Honda CRX Ignition-key gets stuck [ 2 Answers ]

We have a 1991 Honda CRX-the key keeps gettting stuck in the ignition. The dealership wants $300 just for a new ignition switch. What could be causing this? Easiest fix? Thanks

Turn ignition key: it just clicks [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1982 dodge D150 with a straight 6 auto and someone messed with it and know when I turn the key all it dose is click how do I fix this problem

View more questions Search