Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silmi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2011, 04:18 AM
    About 40 days, 4 month jamath
    Assalamu alikum
    I go to 40 days and 4 months jamath. Is it taboo in islam? Please clear to me through quran and hathees.
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Apr 1, 2011, 08:24 PM
    What do you mean taboo? There is no evidence in Quran and Sunnah that you should do either of them. That you make dawah is good. That you limit dawah according to how they order to limit is not good. And from these limits the 40 days and four months are not the worse, but the worse is limiting the call to Allaah into saying that Allaah is Khaalig, Maalik, and Raaziq, and has full power and ability - as a sufficient meaning of LAA ILAAHA ILLA ALLAAH!! This was the belief of mushrikuun of Makkah at the time of Rasuul -sAaws, and they didn`t accept laa ilaaha illa Allaah, because they knew better this is not what it means. Jamaa`at Tableeqh are teaching what they don`t know, and they try to please all sufis and all other deviant muslims who worship whatever they worship and bring them all together by just affirming this. No brother it`s not sufficient. You have to know what is shirk, and leave it. La ilaha illa Allaah are not cheap words that you can take ignorant people of the streets and raise them up on mimbars and make them speak about it without knowledge for 40 days or 4 months, and then say they are `alims. Don`t ask for evidence, when you have Nabii -sAaws- teaching Islam are 5 pillars, but they are saying it`s 6 qualities we speak and speak and speak only about them. Ask yourself DO YOU KNOW EVEN THE FIRST PILLAR? Did they ever sit with you to teach you the conditions of shahaadah, the nullifiers of shahaadah, what are categories of shirk, what are categories of tawheed? They don`t pay attention to this. To them only saying la ilaha illa Allaah is enough. Allaah said: "Fa`lam annahu la ilaha illa Allaah!" "Know la ilaha illa Allaah!". It`s an order in The Qur-an. You have to have knowledge before you speak. Allaah said: "Qul haathihi sabiilii ad`uu ila Allaahi `alaa basiirah ana wa man ittaba`anii" "Say (oh Muhammad -sAaws): `This is my sabiil (they always say go fii sabiili Allaah): I make dawa`ah to Allaah (This is what the tableeqhiis tell you to do, but they ignore this part:) upon knowledge and certainty - me, and whoever follows me`" So in other words how can you claim to be a Sunnii, and a follower of Nabii -sAaws- if you agree that it`s allowed in Islam to call to Allaah with ignorance and misunderstanding and distortion of the meaning, and lack of knowledge of LAA ILAAHA ILLA ALLAAH!?
    What was not limited in Islam of the Prophet Muhammad -sAaws- my friend is not limited in Islam today. There was no prophet after him that can come and bring some improvement to the Deen of Allaah. Leave this bid`ah, fear Allaah, and start to look for the Islam that Muhammad -sAaws- and his sahaabah -rAa- were upon. No-one can give you the knowledge of all that in one piece of text in the internet. You have to make a shuura with your family if you`re married, or with good sincere brothers how you can proceed in the path of Allaah without any distortion.
    It`s enough as an evidence from the Quran and Sunnah that Allaah never orders to leave your family and go for eating and sleeping in mosques travelling around the world for 3 days or 40 days or 4 moths or a year or even 1 hour! The Ayat where Allaah orders to make khuruudz fii sabiilih are all about going to jihad. They are only distorting the meanings of the words to make it sound like what they are calling to was the order of Allaah. Don`t be deceived by shaitaan that is decieving them. And isn`t it enough as an evidence from the Sunnah that the Messenger of Allaah -sAaws- never went for 40 days or 4 months. And they despise anyone who hasn`t gone for 4 months even if he`s a haafidh Al-Quran they don`t make him their imam if they have a tabliiqhi that has spent more time than him. Just talking about bid`ah makes me sick, because bid`ah is destroying Sunnah. And all what you see of sunnat with them it`s a deception of shaitaan to confuse people, because no-one would follow them unless they had something of haqq inside their baatil.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Month to month lease Do I still have to pay the full month if I move out in 15 days [ 1 Answers ]

I am on month to month lease now. I want to tell them I want to move on the 15 of October. Am I required to pay a full month rent if I don't be there?

Is a 30 days notice sufficient if my lease has ended and I know pay month to month? [ 4 Answers ]

So I signed a rental agreement for a 6 month lease effective January-June and have fulfilled the terms but my lease expired on June 30, 2008. My landlord asked if I would like to renew the lease and I said sure but she has not drawn up the paperwork to renew the lease for another 6 months. In...

Breaking a month to month lease that was signed 2 days ago. [ 1 Answers ]

Would I Be Able To Collect Back Money Paid To A Lessor For Security Deposit And 1st Months Rent If Apartment Is Not In A Sanitary And Safe Condition And the Lease Was Signed 2 Days Ago And Never Moved Into The Apartment And The Lease Is Month To Month

View more questions Search