Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john_debba Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2011, 10:21 PM
    Painting, Coming storm of war, soldier is fading, girlfriend looking back?
    ISO: Artist name and painting title. Time setting appears Napoleonic age. Young soldier in dressed in uniform, stares out forward looking, but oblivious to the dark storm clouds (war) which will overtake him and girlfriend. She is looking back with slight smile as if remembrance of a time, perhaps she is remembering the soldier; who the artist has slightly blurred as symbol he will soon be gone. However she appears content and the artist keeps her imagine crisp and bright. Thank you for any help you can give me.

Check out some similar questions!

War movie, Naked soldier wearing medals [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find out what film the following scene is from: A lieutenant orders his men to come to formation wearing all their medals and commendations so he he can see what they have accomplished. One sergeant shows up naked except for his medal of honor around his neck. I believe this was a...

Tv movie = soldier who writes to an unknow woman during the war and finally meet [ 5 Answers ]

Movie on TV involving a soldier who writes to an unknown woman during the war and finally meet at train station, she tells him she will be holding/wearing a flower but gives it to an elder lady to see how he re acts

Is my ex-girlfriend ever coming back [ 16 Answers ]

Today we finished our relationship... I do not even know how to start... it happened all of the sudden... first I am a premed student and we both go to different colleges... I am also part of a research lab... I barely had time to sleep but to be honest most of the time when I had to visit her I...

He has a girlfriend but he keeps coming back to me [ 13 Answers ]

I meet a guy at work and have been seeing him for 7 months he has a girlfriend and 2 kids and also shares a home with her. He is miserable with his girlfriend and says he is not in love with her anymore he left her and we started seeing each other exclusively until he broke it off with me and went...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.