Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ERHS71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2011, 07:14 PM
    Hydroquinone 6%
    I have a prescription for Hydroquinone 6% and all my local pharmacies do not carry it. There suppliers don't have it either. Are they not making it anymore? My last prescription for 4% didn't do a thing.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 20, 2011, 07:21 PM

Can the local pharmacies not order it, not this product of course, but I take several medications that are not stock and have to always be ordered ? Or are they telling you it can not be ordered at all any more.
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Apr 17, 2011, 07:47 AM
    Why don't you order HQ online... online pharmacies will most likely have it...
    Whatever2011 Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

Jul 5, 2012, 07:37 AM
    Your local Pharmacies would not have HQ 6%, however they know how to order these produce, but they do not want to go through the hassle of ordering a single product for consumers. I think they would be more than happy to order it for you, if you were going to order at least 1/2 a dozen of this product. Otherwise you may have to try the online pharmacies or ask the person that prescribe it for you, to give you the names of some of the places that sells this item, because you are having a great deal of trouble finding a product containing HQ 6%. Good luck hun :)

Quote Originally Posted by ERHS71 View Post
    I have a prescription for Hydroquinone 6% and all my local pharmacies do not carry it. There suppliers don't have it either. Are they not making it anymore? My last prescription for 4% didn't do a thing.
    haiji Posts: 104, Reputation: 2

Jul 6, 2012, 06:28 PM
    You may have to go to a compounding pharmacy.They have to order the hydroquinone in a powder form of 99%then they use the pure hq powder to make the cream of right concentration of your precription of 6%.Just call your dermatologist can they call a compounding pharmacy for you so you can have the cream made!
    Sara uk Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Jul 7, 2012, 03:15 AM
    I believe you will find it hard to purchase Hydroquinone 6% online but 4% is all over the net

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hydroquinone [ 38 Answers ]

I wonder if there are good products that conatins Hydroquinone 2 % ? For worldwide shipping, I found one site but the shipping for other coutries than Usa seems to be very hard to understand, manual shipping intructions, and you have to make everything on your own. Weight, types, and everything....

Hydroquinone [ 6 Answers ]

OK so, I made a lot of research and know how to mix my own HQ lotion. My question is can you subsite the dipropylen glycol for Glycerine? (please I don't need any negative comments on why I shouldn't lighten up my skin, if you don't the answer, ignore my post) Thank youuuuu!!

6% hydroquinone [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, Can someone tell me how and where to get 6% hydroquinone. I have 4% but I would like something a little stronger.

View more questions Search