Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angellover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2011, 06:20 PM
    Am I just paranoid?
    I always feel like there is someone following me but when I look around there's no one there. I know a lot of people have that feeling but sometimes I think I hear foot steps. What do you think?
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Mar 22, 2011, 11:47 AM
    Does this happen often, have you talked to your doctor? You may be suffering from some mental problem that may need to be addressed
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 23, 2011, 06:45 PM

A doctor visit might be a good place to start getting to the bottom of things.
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2011, 08:31 PM

I think you should see your doctor. You could have an inner ear infection which could explain the sounds. You could have a mental health condition that requires medication. You could just be under a lot of stress that requires attention. There is no shame in any of these things, but if you need medication (and/or therapy) and don't get what you need you could suffer from serious consequences.

Hugs, Didi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I am paranoid [ 13 Answers ]

I feel like there might be a problem with me. I'm usually happy but someitmes I get depressed. Its like there are voices/feelings in my head telling me how everyone hates me and how I am alone and have no one. But then the other side of me recognizes that I have a WHOLE bunch of people who love me...

Paranoid about everything [ 1 Answers ]

About 2 months ago I was in a car accident with my boyfriend and my 1 year old daughter. My car was totalled, but we were all okay. My boyfriend was driving and apparently something mechanically went wrong with my car. I had never been in a car accident before and ever since that day have found...

I'm Paranoid [ 1 Answers ]

I have been going out with someone for 1 year. He is at university in Cardiff, and I have seen things in the internet (photos, bogs and so on) to suggest he is cheating or has done.. I also looked at his private mail and seen messages from a girl.. I know I shouldn't have looked as it is private....

Paranoid I am [ 2 Answers ]

I keep feeling paranoid. How? When I'm sitting in this little sort of crammed, probably cozy room, I keep thinking that behind me which is a window is a bunch of school friends or jocks or people from my school or some one watching me and laughing and probably even taking pictures of me. My...

Am I just paranoid? [ 10 Answers ]

I thought I knew a lot, but every now and them I get stumpped and this one has me paranoid. Recently my internet connection has slowed or in some cases stopped, its not my ISP, I'v asked and I think I'm the victim of some sort of snooper or some dormant trogan or virus. When I open up my...

View more questions Search