Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dark but not Heartless Posts: 78, Reputation: -1

Jan 21, 2007, 04:59 PM
    Brenda Song's Home Address
    Does anyone know Brenda Song's home address? I know this is a stupid thing to ask, since probably nobody knows, but I'm bored, and whenever I have nothing to do, I just try to feed my brenda song addiction. So if anyone knows her home address or her phone number or her email address, please tell me.

And please try to answer my question directly, and not give me moral advice about how I could be doing so much better things than giving in to my obsession.

Not that I'm ungrateful to those people who responded to my last post, because in that one I asked for moral advice. So thanks for that, but for this one, please try to stick to the actual question.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 21, 2007, 05:09 PM
    After reading your other post, I believe this would be dangerous. You seem to have stalker tendencies about this girl.

What would you do if you had her address? Do you really think, after reading your other post, that anyone would give you that info if they had it? I hope not.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2007, 05:39 PM
    You are now moving in to stalking zone and can potentially be considered dangerous to her.

Jan 21, 2007, 06:49 PM
    HAHAHA!! Omg, I am actually laughing out loud rite now! I'm sorry, to both of you, but I was very tired when I posted that, and didn't really expect anyone to reply to it. But trust me, I WOULD NEVER, EVER DO ANYTHING TO HARM HER. I love her too much. I was just curious. Omg, I am still laughing.
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2007, 07:03 PM
    Dude, that's what they all say as they hover outside the person's home trying to get in.

Jan 21, 2007, 07:09 PM
    OK, dude? I'm a minor. If I get busted, its not like id get busted for child molestation, cause I'm legally a "child" myself. (though I admit I'm sure there's some kind of law against that too, so I level with u 50%)
    chippers Posts: 440, Reputation: 88

Jan 22, 2007, 01:34 AM
    A 16 year old can be tried as an adult for felonies such as stalking. But as you didn't seem to listen to those of us who did reply to your first post. Brenda Song is the last person we would hook you up with even if we did know how to reach her.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 22, 2007, 02:29 AM
    Stalking is NO laughing matter.
    Here's how America deals with it:
    BBC NEWS | Jail for actress Duff's stalker
    Just because you are a minor doesn't mean you can get away with this kind of action.
    Laws are there for a very good reason, every one is entitled to their own privacy.
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2007, 05:32 AM
    Actually let's take a different tack at this:

M. Dark, how about you post your home address and telephone number here please.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 22, 2007, 05:39 AM
    He'll probably do that in hopes that someone sends it to his stalkee.

This reminds me of the stalker of the girl from the My Sister Sam TV show, rest her soul. He could not have her, so no one can now.

Jan 22, 2007, 09:19 AM
    Omg, look everyone, I said this before, I WAS DISORIETED WHEN I POSTED THE QUESTION, OK, I Don't KNO IF I WAS SICK OR WHAT, BUT I DID NOT INTEND TO START SOMETHING HERE. You can all go back to your lives, and reassure yourselves that I'm not some sick jackass who does that kind of stuff. Just get off my case, and I'll shut up about brenda song, okay? OKAY??
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Works for me.

Jan 22, 2007, 09:32 AM
    (sigh) thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home Address - internet [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering, well, me and a friend of mine, if it is illegal to post a persons home address and name on the internet. The story is, he sold something to someone through a in-line forum and the person didn't send the merchandise. On this forum, they have a list of "scammers" and people are...

Selling home/buying home simultaneously [ 8 Answers ]

Real estate agent and the mtg broker she works with want me to refinance loan with them, take equity out of it and buy a townhouse, move into townhouse while maintaining my mtg with my present home while trying to sell it. I called Wamu (my original lender) and questioned him about this and he...

I need this song's name! Please Help! [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to find out the name of this song for months now. The other night I recorded it from my TV (I heard it on a Wild Arms Demo Movie and on an Airline commercial) And hosted it. The recording of it is here. Please help me if you know of it! Any help is appreciated, thank you!...

Global address list groups members missing in Outlook address book [ 0 Answers ]

Hello All, When I view a group in global address list in Outlook , address book group Does not display the members. My company use exchange 2000 server, and client use outlook XP or 2003. Does anybody experience the same thing and/or know why this is so? Thanks a lot for your help and...

Excel: change relative address to absolute address [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, In Excel spreadsheet, how to change relative address to absolute address for many cells at same time? I know how to use F4 to do the change, but it is not an option when I have to deal with the addresses in a 150 row x 50 column table. Thanks, Wei

View more questions Search