Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simon1547 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2011, 12:58 PM
    Find a film from description?
    This film is set just as the D-Day landings are being planned. A soldier wakes up in what he thinks is an American camp but it is a German camp completely disguised to make him think that he has woken up and missed the D-Day assault. In fact the germans are trying to cleverly get the date out of him so that they know exactly where to deploy the German troops. He only realises it is a trick when he noticed a cut on his hand which he did that morning and it hasn't healed. Any chance of the title. I seem to think it might be Operation... something?
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Mar 20, 2011, 01:16 PM

36 Hours (1965)
    davymedic Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2011, 03:33 PM
    "36 hours" is the film, can't remember the stars but very good concept. It may come up if you search on line.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a film by description [ 6 Answers ]

Can anybody help me identify find a British 1960's army training ground comedy which contains the words to the effect that 'the army has sunk pretty low but not so that its music is played on a spittletrap'. Also at the canteen somebody complaining about the food said 'but beautifully cooked' to...

Find a film by description [ 2 Answers ]

Saw a film on TV some 40 years ago. Black and white. A family man , I think he worked in a bank or financial inst. Was beaten up and robbed and suffered memory loss . Wandered around for years . His son became a brilliant pianist . Ended with him looking through front window of his old home and...

Find a film name from description [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, trying to find the name of a film; the main characters are 2 girls and a guy called Tony who always whistles a particular tune. Tony gets one of the girls pregnant and then for some reason I can't remember disappears. The girl has the baby but gives it to her friend to look after as she can't...

Find a film by description [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a French language film called, in English, "Captain XXX's Regiment" and can't remember the XXX part. In French it may be written "Le Regiment de Capitaine XXX" It concerns an island that is a French colony in the Pacific Ocean. A Captain in the French army is sent there to recruit men...

View more questions Search