Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    devilsedge Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2011, 10:35 AM
    Bolo tie
    Does anyone know who cy would be... it's on a native american bolo tie

Check out some similar questions!

Identifying artist name on zuni bolo tie [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased a vintage zuni sterling bolo tie in a traditional zuni geometric pattern of coral turquoise and mother of pearl. There is no silver between the different colored stones. It is triangular in shape and has the initial IN on one end and faintly visible letters which may be M Booque. Can...

ID Zinu Bolo Tir artist [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Can someone ID the Zuni / Navaho artist who made a bolo tie. Inscribed on the back is the initials " G& AB". 49 teardrop stones in cincentric circles. Thanks Quizkid

Identifying signature/hallmark on vintage Navajo bolo. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Have recently bought a silver bolo which I believe is Navajo in origin. I was told it was at least 60 years old. Quite large it measures 3 1/2 x 2 3/4 inches and weighs on a postal scale 120 grams. The front is set with pieces of coral and turquoise and in the center is a dimensional figure...

J-trap tie in [ 1 Answers ]

Can you attach more than one drains to a single j-trap? I want to move my washer from inside the house to the garage. The garage wall has got the master bathroom on the other side so I want to install a new washer drain line and hock it up to the j-trap from the bathroom sink. Can this be done? ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.