Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommy2ollie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2011, 09:21 PM
    1 week+ late for my period
    I am 1 week+ late for my period. I'm currently taking the pill and have been for 9 months now. I start each new week of pills on Sunday's and normally begin my cycle 3 days before my placebo pills. Well I started my placebos last Sunday and still no period. I took a test on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and they were all negative. With my son my first pregnancy test at about 2-3 days late was negative and the next one, about 5 days late was positive. I haven't missed a period or been late like this ever, or at least not recent enough that I recall it. Could I still be pregnant? When, if ever, should I see a doctor for this?

Check out some similar questions!

Period 1 week late.could I be pregnant? [ 27 Answers ]

My periods are usually right on time, occasionally they are either one or two days earlier than expected or one day later than expected. So having my period a whole week late is very unusual for me. I had pretty typical cramps on the day that I was supposed to start my period and then nothing...

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, [ 1 Answers ]

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, and my June period was only 3 days of light bleeding. I haven't had regualr periods since the birth of my first baby 4/6/09.. whom I breastfeed for 7 months. Anyway my question is I have been so nauseus and just...

Period 1 week late [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so I’m now 1 week late and slightly going out of my mind. My last period would have been 25 of April and I'm normally 28 days exactly. It started with me feeling exceptionally thirsty and tired, then it progressed to being REALLY hormonal, back ache, bouts of nausea, bb's weird dreams (and I...

Period is a week and a half late [ 3 Answers ]

I was on the birth control shot for 3 months. Then my doctor took me off. I started back having regular periods just they will come on at different times of the month, but still came on each month. This month thought my period hasn't came on at all it supposed to had came on on the 15th of October,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.