Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pr3sg1ad Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2011, 03:59 PM
    Toshiba laptop in sleep mode
    I have a Toshiba laptop and I'm not able get it to come back to “life” while in sleep mode.
    I have it set for sleep after 1 hour of inactivity. When I press the power button to bring it up it never fully boots up and I have to eventually power it down and reboot.

Do you think this is a software problem or a hardware problem?

Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 19, 2011, 04:04 PM
    Why are you using sleep mode ?

Also what OS is installed ?
    Further information would be helpful

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My laptop doesn't work in the normal mode but works in the safe mode [ 8 Answers ]

Hello I need a help here My laptop was working fine until suddenly started to freeze . Now, It doesn't work and nothing could be opened; (software, browsers, PDF files, folders, icons, even the task manager and the start button do not work. But, in the safe mode it is working fine and now I am...

Why does my laptop disconect from the internet when woken from sleep mode . Windows7 [ 6 Answers ]

I have already unticked the power saving option in wireless adapter config and this has not corrected the problem. Laptop is running windows 7 and has a realtek RTL8191SE wireless adaptor. Can anyone help please

Windows 7 sleep mode issues [ 3 Answers ]

When the laptop is in sleep mode, will programs still update as scheduled? 1. Will our AntiVirus program (AVG Free) update every night? 2. Will Windows updates still download and install as scheduled? I'd like to keep the laptop on 24-7 but 1. I want to use the sleep mode presuming that it...

Monitor In Sleep Mode, Everything Else Running [ 5 Answers ]

Yeah, I know there's numerous threads with the same problem... That's how I found this place ;) I read through them all and didn't get anything new so I decided to post a new thread... Here's the story... I'm building a new computer for my mom, all the components are brand new from either...

View more questions Search