Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tony18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2011, 09:20 AM
    iPhone shows 4 images on iTunes library instead of 1... why?
    Ever since the last sync of my iPhone (1 week ago), the album covers of some songs (not all) have 4 images of various albums instead of 1. The four images are not even the correct album for the song. iTunes library (on the PC) is fine... the problem only occurs on the iPhone. Any suggestions?
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Mar 21, 2011, 08:54 AM
    Have you tried synching again?
    Tony18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2011, 11:23 AM
    I performed a sync last night and it didn't correct the problem. Still the same issues on the iPhone... however, the iTunes library on the PC are fine.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Apr 4, 2011, 10:03 AM
    Delete the album art and redownload it from iTunes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost iTunes Library [ 2 Answers ]

My computer was updated and my new iTunes didn't have a library. I was able to search and find half of my library but I still have a TON of stuff missing. I imagine the rest is backed up SOMEWHERE on my computer, I just have no clue how to find it, if it is there.

Why WinZip shows better compression ratio for color images? [ 1 Answers ]

For colou image displays 90% commpression ratio. Where as for same size diplys less results

Itunes library disappeared? [ 2 Answers ]

One day I went to itunes and my library had just disappeared. I don't know what happened to it like none of the songs were there. So weird. Has this ever happened to anyone and do you know how to get it back?:confused::confused:

My iPod to others itunes library? [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know if this is possible or not but its worth a shot... okay so I want to add my music to m boyfriends itunes from my iPod. I don't know how I can possibly do this I plug it in to his itunes but it will not let me drag it into his library. Is there any way of doing this?. and I am no...

Itunes deleted existing library after loading new music [ 1 Answers ]

I loaded new music from the itunes store, and it loaded them into itunes, but apparently deleted (or hid?) the existing library. I have the feeling that the music is 'there' but cannot see it.

View more questions Search