Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluefox Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Mar 19, 2011, 09:01 AM
    Is it better to be male or female?
    I'm a guy, and I often wish I could be a girl. I think girls generally have a much easier life especially if they're pretty. Of course, there are many downsides to being female such as childbirth--which could even be considered an upside--but overall I think being female is much better. Any one else have an opinion and reasons?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 19, 2011, 09:07 AM

Due to posting restrictions on the Adult Sexuality board, please state your age.

Also, are you wanting advice or a discussion? If it is a discussion, the thread will be moved to the appropriate board.

Thank you.
    bluefox Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Mar 19, 2011, 09:19 AM
    Comment on Cat1864's post
    I'd rather not state my age except to say that I'm over 18, because frankly I don't think it's anyone's damn business. And I suppose it's a discussion more so than advice, although it could be considered both.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 19, 2011, 09:57 AM

Moved to a Discussion board.
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Mar 20, 2011, 05:28 AM

Reasons it is better to be male:

Much easier to have a pee if taken short in the great outdoors.
    You can do press-ups better.
    You will probably earn more money during your lifetime.
    Your haircuts are probably much cheaper.
    You can leave your body hair as nature intended without being considered a bit freaky.
    Wrinkles add character. Grey hair is distinguished.
    Periods. Enough said.

Reasons it is better to be female:

We can have lots of great orgasms and don't need to fall into a coma afterwards.
    We look better in a skirt and heels. Sorry but we just do.
    We have boobs.
    We are allowed to be crap at sports.
    We don't have to hide a boner.
    We don't have to get blotto to share our feelings with our friends.
    We can borrow our partners clothes without being labelled.
    We don't have to share a giant bowl with other women in public toilets.

And in response to your intitial point, pretty women might have it easier but ugly blokes just need a good sense of humour apparently... if we are judging superficially of course.
    Julesiscool Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jan 30, 2012, 05:59 PM
    I think it's easier to be male because we are weaker, and if u accualy have boobs there accualy a big pain in the butt and we have periods and menopause and child birth.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2012, 06:31 PM
    There is going to be different pros and cons for each person considering that everyone has their own point of view. I love being a man, do what I want, exploit my culture, and I am happy with myself. You just need to accept who you are and LOVE being yourself. What makes you feel unhappy?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

19 yo male with a 31 yo female [ 8 Answers ]

Is it wrong for a 19 yo to be with a 31 yo and if not would it work out cz I'm worryed for my friend that it's a bit much can any one help me so I can try and help my friend

Male or Female? [ 4 Answers ]

Male or Female? You might not have known this, but a lot of Non-living objects are actually either male or female. Here are some examples: FREEZER BAGS: They are male, because they hold everything in, but you can see right through them.

Male or female [ 2 Answers ]

I have two small dogs a yorkie and a silky, both are males. I want to get a boxer but not sure if I should get a male or female, Since the dog a bigger than the other two I think I should go with a female. Info please!

Female vs Male [ 2 Answers ]

I am thinking about getting a Calvier King Charles Spaniel a. Would they do well in a crate?? :confused: b.What would be better Male or Female?? :confused:

View more questions Search