Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fitgrl11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2011, 07:03 AM
    Sickly feeling from working out abs.
    Hi,

I am 5'7 and weigh 120.For the past 10 years, I suffer from mild IBS and am lactose intolerant. I am also on paxil for anxiety. When I feel anxious, I get stomach aches or feel like I need to use the bathroom. Anyway, it has gotten a lot better since I've been on paxil. I've always had tone in my stomach. This is just a little info. About myself to prepare for the question I'm about to ask.

Like 6 month ago, I purchased a weighted hula hoop and used it for 3 weeks until I started get sick to the stomach. Mind you, I don't have any soreness after wards. This feeling lasted about 4-5 days. I just stayed in bed most of the time. I decided to discontinue this exercise.

Since then, I would just do easy exercise for my abs. For the past month. I've been going to the gym and working out my stomach 4 times a week. I just want a six pack. I really believe this has something to do with my " weak stomach". The pain has finally disappeared after 4 days. Any idea how to resolve this problem.

Check out some similar questions!

Removing glued ABS fitting to ABS piping [ 5 Answers ]

I glued an ABS toilet flange to ab ABS pipe roughing. The fitting did not go down all the way and is 1/2" proud of the tile flooring. I now want to remove the fitting and replace with a new fitting. How do I do it without damaging the receiving pipe. Pipe is in concrete floor. Thanks, Bob

Abs [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2005 GMC Sierra extended cab, and when I break I feel the ABS coming on. I have had it into a garage a few different times, and they can't seem to figure out what the issue is. Also my service four wheel drive light keeps coming on, they also can't figure out why this is on. Anyone had...

Sore feeling or swollen feeling in vaginal opening, white thick substance [ 3 Answers ]

For the past 2 days my vaginal opening has felt swollen and sore, and slightly itchy. Today some kind of fluid came out of it and got my pants wet, like I had spilled water on them, and I noticed when I went to the restroom, that there was a LOT of w thick like stuff all over my vagina lips, and...

Kind of sickly kitten [ 1 Answers ]

The neighborhood cat had kittens under my house around Mothers Day. That makes these kittens about 5 weeks old. We came outside day before yesterday and there was one. Then yesterday there was another, now today there is one more. The rest seem to be OK except the one from yesterday. It's eyes were...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.