Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashsaid Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2011, 05:48 AM
    Agents In Goa Are Over-Charging for a Poruguese Passport.HELP
    Since the hype about Goan`s from India being eligible for Portuguese passport, the agent in Goa charge a substantially large amount for the process of Portuguese Passport. There is no standard charges or fees that is levied upon such a process. Other then that, all those agents who have successfully completed the process of gaining a client their right to attain a Portuguese passport have only INCREASED their prices instead of helping the Goan people. So I request or rather say would be glad if you can help me in getting in touch with an agent located in Portugal for the process of my Portuguese Passport. Since I come from a poor family I would like my family get a better standard of life and the money that my family has saved be used for the betterment of all. I look forward for a positive reply and once again thanking you in anticipation for all your help and support. Would be great if you can even mail me the details at [email protected]

Check out some similar questions!

Can I go to uae on portuguese passport without a visa from Goa. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am from Goa presently working in Dubai UAE and would like to obtain a portuguese passport from Goa which I can do any time as I have got my BI. My question is will I be able to go to Dubai on portuguese passport from Goaas I don't want to loose this job. Please help. Cruzito.

I have acqired portuguese passport now how do I settle in uk as I live in goa for now [ 1 Answers ]

I have got the P passport now what should I do to enter the UK?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.