Ask
    amd1990 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2011, 02:25 AM
    What is a dishonoured cheque
    What is a dishonoured cheque?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 19, 2011, 02:34 AM
    One that has been returned due to lack of available funds.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cheque fraud [ 3 Answers ]

I'm really stuck and need some advice, I worked in the credit card dept at a large construction company about 6 months ago and now they are accusing me of taking a cheque book and cashing cheque in my name, I've already provided them with bank statements but now the police are getting involved. How...

About depositing cheque [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Friends, I deposited cheque of HDFC in Sbi ATM drop box,The cheque was on the name of my sister as she got her salary but problem is that I has not been deposited yet I deposited it in the month of April 2010. Suggest solution

Does a "post dated cheque" comply with the definition of a cheque? [ 2 Answers ]

Is such a cheque a valid negotiable instrument?

Unpaid cheque [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I was paid for a job... the client was happy with the price from the start and work was carried out when I finished she paid me with a cheque and then cancelled it.. what do I do?

Returned cheque [ 1 Answers ]

I paid a bill last year through my bank it was a cheque payable to another company the cheque got returned to but a year down the road my bank are saying they paid it for me but I'm sure that I paid it another way, can my bank make me pay them this money ?

View more questions Search