Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bec1980 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2011, 08:28 PM
    I use percocet 30mg 1-3 times aday how long would it take to pass drug test?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2011, 08:37 PM

Easy way to pass your drug tests is do as you are told and stop abusing whatever you are not supposed to be abusing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass my drug test if I took percocet 4 days prior to the test? [ 6 Answers ]

Yes I'm an idiot. A week or so ago I got black out drunk and ended up taking one perc 5. Sure enough 4 days later I had a urine test. I did drink a gallon of gatorade and a gallon of water two days before the test and drank a decent amount of fluids the other three days. And a couple shots the...

Will I pass my drug test if I took percocet 4 days prior to the test? [ 2 Answers ]

Yes I'm an idiot. A week or so ago I got black out drunk and ended up taking one perc 5. Sure enough 4 days later I had a urine test. I did drink a gallon of gatorade and a gallon of water two days before the test and drank a decent amount of fluids the other three days. And a couple shots the...

Drug test and percocet? [ 2 Answers ]

I may have a drug test coming up for a new job. I have a Percocet left over from a prescription given to me a month ago, but I am not sure if they will accept that as a valid prescription if it shows in my drug test, since it has been just over a month since it was written. How long would it be...

Can I pass my drug test [ 3 Answers ]

I have smoked pot on a reg. basis for years. Usually every night before bed. I haven't smoked in 2 and half weeks and I have to take a drug test tomorrow. I weigh under 120 pounds. It might be a urine test or blood test not sure which. What should I do?

View more questions Search