Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cookie3969 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2011, 06:43 PM
    14 and still have little boobs?
    My mom has b's... sister has d's maybe double and both my gmas has big boobs and rest of the girls in my family? Why don't I... my sister said that she had b's in 8th grade..
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 18, 2011, 06:57 PM

It might be because your still in the middle of lifes changes and you won't know the outcome until your finished with the growth cycle. Also your body will change further should you get married someday and have children. Sometimes genetics skips around and sometimes its environmental. Either way give yourself time to finish growing first.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 18, 2011, 07:00 PM

You really don't want your breasts that big. There are too many problems with big breasts like back aches just to name one.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 18, 2011, 07:31 PM

Heavens sake, you are 14, while some girls are starting to mature, many are not yet. First so your sister did this, or that, you are not her, and your genes are different and you will have a size depending on that, and at your own time frame.

Next yes, as they get older, most hate having really large ones since they can cause back issues, and more.
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2011, 03:02 AM
    My mother and sister both have C's and D's, I honestly used to think I took after my dad LOL, I was also very slim (a bit too slim) as a teenager, but my mother and sister always had a plumper figure. I was always an A cup and it wasn't until I reached about 19 that I put on a nice bit of wieght and my boobs grew to a C. :) so give it time and things might fill in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Little bump [ 1 Answers ]

What does it mean when u have a little bump appear on your upper lip out of nowhere?

Only no a little about this song [ 1 Answers ]

I need the song name to this christian song.. I only no a little about it it go's like... At the cross you beckon me. You bring me gently to my knees. I am lost for words, so lost in love .I am sweetly broken. Holy surrender:confused: help

Maybe a little one? [ 4 Answers ]

So I am late on my period and I'm very regural my husband came in me I think the 7th of July and that's when I was fertile I didn't get my period last month I was suppose to get it the 7/27/07 now it's the 10th and nothing yet my boob hurt and my vains are showing more and I'm bloated but I'm not...

Little Kim [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what she used to get so light? I've seen someone post something about how darker African Americans can't expect to get any more than 1-2 shades lighter and that made me lose confidence but then I remembered Lil Kim who's like 2 or more shades darker than I am who got extremely...

Nothing serious- just a little dilema (lo) [ 3 Answers ]

OK yeah I'm not really crazyily in love with girls or anthing but I have a small isue when I talk to them .I can't keep I eye contact, I'm not trying to be disrespectfull by looking at the ground or looking out a window when they talk, but it just happends. And I can tell that it bothers the...

View more questions Search