Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aksr0 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2011, 01:10 PM
    Find movie by description?
    I'm trying to find not very old movie.I saw it few years ago.. There is this cop who knows all bible by heart..
    .. on the beginning(I think) he catches this psychopath and he is sentenced to death..
    After some time crimes with the same method start.. they think its copy-cat.. but it isn't, it is the same man, he is alive and his face is different(plastic surgery, perhaps?)..
    There is this house, large cross inside... the cop is finding the clues by reading numbers of paragraphs of bible, which have been left by a killer.. I don't remember name or actors, nothing.. The leading actor has a dark ten(perhaps)... That is all I know. Will you help me, thank you...
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 19, 2011, 08:12 AM

Blowback

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie by description [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I am trying to remember a movie I saw when I was younger late 80's early 90's. I can remember only about two details from the movie. One major detail is there is a teddy bear (some kind of stuffed animal) with diamonds hidden in it. Another is a guy and a girl, one of whom is wear a black hat,...

Where can I find out the name of a movie by it's description? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of a movie that, I saw as a child in the 60's, in which a scientist modified a deep sea diving bell into a space craft which he launched from his his garage/laboratory and piloted with companions to the moon, can you help me?

Find any movie by description [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, here's one to test you. I am trying to find the name of a very old and obscure british comedy movie, mid 70's I think. A firm of undertakers open a new shipment of coffins to find one is full of 'cigerettes'. They discuss what to do with the contraband and try a smoke at the same time. One chap...

Find movie by description [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys, I'm trying to find this movie, but don't remember the name and the actual plot since I watched it quite a long time ago.. But what I remember is that it starts with a boy falling into a hole and loose conscious. When he wakes up he is in this totally different world and I think there...

View more questions Search