Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shorte2k6 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2007, 12:39 PM
    I tunes I put songs and wallah
    I had 400 and something songs on my iPod but then when I tried to put a couple more on it all got deleted what happened?
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

Jan 21, 2007, 01:56 PM
    Your iPod might automatically sync with your computer. If so, any songs you delete from your library will be deleted on your iPod too. Either make sure that you don't delete songs after you load them on, or change your settings so that it doesn't sync.

If you didn't delete the songs from your library, then it could just be a glitch (they often don't repeat themselves), so try again.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When to put dog down [ 7 Answers ]

I have had a cocapoo mix for over 12 years that I adopted at the humane sociaty. At the time they said she was 1-3 years old. For the last 4 months (maybe longer) she has been peeing in the house several times a day and vomits once a day or every other day. She eats good and seems OK, but she is...

Can I Put Songs From My CD Onto An iPod [ 7 Answers ]

I am getting an iPod and I need to know if I can transfer my songs on my conputer that are from CDs to the iPod. Along with that what software programs can I use to download music? Please tell my that itunes isn't my only choice. And by the way, is DRM eliminated when downloading music, I hope it...

WHere to Put this? [ 2 Answers ]

I guess I have really been going through hard times. My family is not one of the wealthiest. My mom is a single parent making it hard on both my brother and me. Anything I want I have to work for. The only thing free is food and are crapy apartment. My mom comes home and yells at me for any reason...

View more questions Search