Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shorte2k6 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2007, 12:38 PM
    iPod mini does not work
    I have a 6gb iPod that when I turn it on it has the logo and then switches to a sad face and says go to apple.com/support/ipod but that place doesnot work I tried to reset it still don't work ssomething in the iPod keeps clicking and I don't know what happen
    evoxbeck Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Jan 21, 2007, 12:49 PM
    Hmmmm, last time something broke like my Slvr I threw it in the air hit the ground everything went into pieces like the motorola safety is to keep the hardeware OK. And it worked. Not telling you to do that just worked fore me :) I don't have an Ipod but I have a Dell 30GB and then my Slvr with 2gb so I don't know how to help.

Good luck
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

Jan 21, 2007, 02:02 PM
    Go to your nearest Apple supply store, like Best Buy or Circuit City (or an actual Apple store) and they should be able to help you. Your problem sounds like it's in the hard drive or start up programming. If it's new, then the warranty is still applicable (yay).
    shorte2k6 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2007, 04:33 PM
    I found a way its called diagnosis and all u do is click menu and select at the same time for at least 15 seconds and it worked! Tahnkz for the help
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

Jan 23, 2007, 03:18 PM
    Oh! Sounds good. Glad it worked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ipod [ 2 Answers ]

I am having trouble trying to figure out what generation iPod I have?

Ipod [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to remove songs from my iPod but nothing seems to work so I was wondering if anyone could direct me on how to remove the songs from my iPod.

IPod Charge [ 4 Answers ]

How do I know when my iPod is done charging? Does the blinking light turn green or something?

Itunes and Ipod [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Can you add someone else's itunes library to your iPod without deleting your music... If So How

View more questions Search